As the Area Surface Land Administrator, you will be responsible for handling paperwork and correspondence related to Surface Land issues. You will demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, a high level of integrity in dealing with confidential documents and be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility, adaptability, and an ability to handle large volumes of work within a tight deadline are musts. Solid communication skills and the ability to work in a group environment, along with accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Update and maintain surface and related databases (ETS, Camino, QBLM, etc)
• Maintain electronic filing systems in a timely manner
• Respond to inquiries from the landman, landowners, lawyers, Crown agencies and service companies as required
• Ensure monthly reports are completed prior to deadlines (rentals, obligations, reclamation, audits, etc)
• Work with Drilling, Pipeline, Reclamation departments to ensure surface access timing
• Administer Inventory locations and associated pipeline including construction packages for the field
• Administer the cancellation of files (landowner letters, request crown cancellation, caveat discharge, offsite storage)
• Ensure proper follow up of built/drilled wells, pipelines and facilities
• Work with the Acquisitions & Divestitures Administrator to audit and maintain, including divestitures
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience
• Expertise in:
o land systems (e.g. QBLM)
o word-processing, database and spreadsheet applications
To see related Business and Administration roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Business-and-Administration
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.