Reporting to the Supervisor, Reporting and Integration Applications Support, Enterprise Finance Applications Support (EFAS) team; this position will analyze and resolve incidents and deliver projects related to Finance Interfaces and applications including integrations between JD Edward EnterpriseOne, Maximo and other Finance Applications. Working closely with our stakeholders, you will elicit business requirements, build and support effective and efficient business solutions for finance.
This position is based in Calgary, Alberta and is eligible for relocation.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Understand the holistic process of application, data and interface processing which includes configuration, functionality, processing logic, data flow with integrity and its impacts to related applications
• Support Finance Integration, Finance Applications and EFAS reporting solutions and provide application support to Canadian and UK offices
• Act as the liaison between EFAS, Finance stakeholders, other applications support teams (Maximo, EFA, OpenInvoice) and IS teams to deliver to business requirements
• Analyze and identify cause and effect of issues and provide recommendations that align with business requirements
• Provide data integrities by applying expertise in the EFAS applications
• Deliver to pre-close, month end and year end requirements within business timelines for Finance applications
• Prepare and deliver documentation related to CNRL Change Management Controls, Business Requirements, Functional or Configuration and any other key documents
• Evaluate changes for cross-systems impact. Ensure adequate testing has been performed and appropriate transition to support plan is in place
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the usage of EFAS Integrations and Finance applications to the user community
• Communicate regularly with the stakeholders to provide status reports, document issues, and manage expectations
• Lead or collaborate in project initiatives supported by EFAS.
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Financial Accounting, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related areas required
• 3+ years of accounting or finance business experience
• 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas
• 3 years of experience as an ERP Business Analyst (functional)
• Experience working in the JDE Accounting module, equivalent ERP experience and reporting tools
• Effective communication skills throughout the organization from end-users through senior level management. Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms
• Ability to manage relationships effectively with users, managers, and within IT
To see related Accounting and Finance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Accounting-and-Finance
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.