|Job Family:||Information Technology|
The Information Systems(IS) Developer Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design and building of systems through the development of application logic, user interfaces, data interfaces, data conversion scripts and reports. An IS Developer Analyst works under the guidance and direction of IS Business Systems Analyst to support the portfolio of applications for IS
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Participate in supporting and enhancing the portfolio of applications for IS and Corporate Services
• Analyzing, designing and developing applications
• Developing and maintaining functional/technical specifications and documentation
• Troubleshooting problems that occur in the everyday use of applications
• Fixing program bugs and/or data errors identified during troubleshooting
• Manage multiple tasks at the same time with high levels of effectiveness
• Demonstrate the ability to handle complex work
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal, team and communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
• A post-secondary degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
• Demonstrated proficiency in N-tier application analysis, design and development using Microsoft VB.NET/ASP.Net, Web Services/APIs
• Experience with Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL, MSRS, MS Orchestrator
• Familiarity with product licensing and compliance
• Between 5 – 10 years of experience as a Programmer Analyst
To see related Information Technology roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Information-Technology
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Are you a returning applicant?
© 2015 Canadian Natural