The AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) Administrator will provide clerical and administrative support to the Joint Venture team within Canadian Natural’s Commercial Operations group.
**Please Note: This is a contract position for a 12 month period **
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Responsible for receiving all AFEs and load/upload into the AFE Navigator system
• Verify and set up working interest percentages and the correct overhead for each AFE
• Co-ordinate internal and external AFE approvals
• Prepare and track Mail Ballots, AFE’s, etc.
• Photocopy and mail-out AFEs, mail ballots, etc.
• Recent university graduate in business or related faculty preferred
• Typically 1+ years of related industry experience
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Working in a fast paced operations environment
o Working with word processing and spreadsheet applications at an advanced level
o Basic accounting principles
To see related Business and Administration roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Business-and-Administration
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.