|Location:||Fort McMurray, Alberta|
As a NDT Technician, you will provide support to Horizon operations by working as part of a wider NDT team to perform diverse non-destructive tests that ensure quality and/or detect defects. The role will gain broad exposure across the Horizon facility, along with an extensive certification based training program. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to fine tune and build on your existing knowledge by working in diverse settings throughout all operating areas.
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary, Edmonton, or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Work with the NDT team to perform a broad variety of NDT activities
• Maintain an accurate record of inspection results
• Work at height and in confined spaces to carry out tests
• Ensure that all work is being performed effectively and timely
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with High School Diploma or GED
• Completion of CGSB certification in Magnetic Testing (MT-2), Penetrant Testing (PT-2) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT-1)
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Performing Phased Array testing
o Working in a physically demanding environment
o Performing inspections and interpreting results
To see related Technician/Technologist roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Technician-Technologist
Our Oil Sands Mining Operations
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Are you a returning applicant?
© 2015 Canadian Natural