If you are looking to invest your time in developing your skills in marketing, communication, leadership and gain experience in essential life skill of sales then Kognitive Marketing has an exciting opportunity for you!!!
Working with Kognitive will allow you to experience, first-hand exposure to full cycle of our work operations at Kognitive. You can make an impact on the business as well as continue to build your analytical, technical and leadership skills. We have a very robust training program that is structured in a way that you get to work closely with the leadership and training team and get exposure to various aspects of business.
Kognitive also provides the career development opportunities that prepare you to take up future leadership roles. High performing representatives will get the opportunity to qualify for Leadership In-Training Program for future leadership roles with Kognitive.
Kognitive Marketing is currently seeking motivated and talented individuals who are driven to succeed. You will be working for our clients like BMO, Canadian Tire and PC Financials. As a Sales Representative, your role will specialize in garnering customer acquisition for our clients’ financial products. The individual would be working inside various retail locations or events focused on customer acquisition by promoting assigned products
- Ownership of your earning potential- offer an uncapped commission structure with minimum protection guarantee.
- We provide real working experience and a wealth of opportunity for learning and development.
- In this position you will gain ton of self-confidence, develop ability to overcome objections and will be getting advance sales training.
- Fully paid best in class sales training and ongoing coaching.
- Work on behalf of one of the top brands in Canada.
- Work for one of the top sales and marketing agencies in Canada.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation and reliability.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel.
- Ability to travel between different retail stores within your assigned region.
- An exceptional work ethic.
- A positive outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Hunger and drive to achieve high results.
- Strong Desire to be Leaders of Tomorrow.
Up for this new challenge? Apply online à http://bit.ly/2ylmuFV
Getting to know Kognitive
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing is recognized as an industry leader in face-to-face, Direct Sales programs. Kognitive invests in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development, ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth. Both with our employee commitment as with our client commitment, everything we do is built around results. Kognitive has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, garnering us the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada. We are TOP RATED Marketing Company on Social Media Platform!!
Kognitive Marketing is the industry leader in face-to-face, direct sales programs. We recruit, train and staff sales reps to crush our clients’ sales targets.
Our vision is to become #1 outsourced sales company in the world. We invest in our people, so we can realize greater sales and deliver the best customer service and competitive pricing.
Our Strategy has 3 pillars:
Kulture- creating learning opportunities, Training Programs, rewards and recognition
Optimize - Investing in technology that optimizes our efficiency in all departments
Growth- Exceeding client expectations and acquiring new clients
Curious to know more? Check us @ Kognitive Marketing
Want to join our team? Wondering what it takes...wait no more--> Working @ Kognitive
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Kognitive Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.