- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with contractors, developers and the design community;
- Implement strategies for further development of sales with existing and potential clients;
- Provide technical leadership to customers to help them understand the advantages of using pre-cast concrete products;
- Act as liaison with customer and internal team to ensure a smooth transition from sales to project execution;
- Sales tracking and recording;
- Act as the company representative at trade shows;
- Travel throughout New Brunswick and Maine as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
This role requires someone who is comfortable making sales calls, talking to new people and developing relationships.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A results-oriented professional;
- A relationship builder, able to establish rapport with a variety of clients;
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary diploma in an Civil Engineering &/or Technology discipline;
- The ability to read and interpret drawings;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Decision making, planning and organizational skills.