- Manage pipe plant operations to ensure profitability targets, quality, safety standards and schedule commitments are met;
- Forecasting purchase and repair/replacement needs for plant equipment;
- Develop and maintain operational processes and implement improvements that support the organization;
- Provide support to existing business relationships and drive the expansion of new business opportunities;
- Additional responsibilities may be identified as required.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in a Civil/Mechanical Engineering and/or Technology discipline;
- Previous experience in the concrete industry would be considered an asset;
- Previous experience with warehouse/ production facility and experience using a computerized software package for coordination purposes is a definite asset;
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of construction drawings;
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential;
- Candidates with spoken and written capabilities in French would be given preference;
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.