- Manage pipe plant operations to ensure profitability targets, quality, safety standards and schedule commitments are met;
- Identify processes and implement improvements that support the organizational goals;
- Continue to maintain current business relationships and the potential to grow our customer base;
- Additional responsibilities may be identified as required.
- Must possess an Engineering Degree - B.Eng. in Civil is preferable;
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with APEGNB;
- Previous experience in the concrete industry a definite asset;
- Previous experience with warehouse/ production facility and experience using a computerized software package for coordination purposes is a definite asset;
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of construction drawings;
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential;
- Candidates with spoken and written capabilities in French would be given preference;
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.