- Ensure IT systems and infrastructure meet existing and future requirements based on industry best practices;
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new technologies, including the maintenance of existing infrastructure to ensure optimal IT performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness;
- Lead and/or be part of technical projectdelivery activities including project coordination, communication and implementation;
- Act in a Tier 2 SupportRole, handling escalated Incidents and Service Requests while providing guidance to our Tier 1 support team. This includes on call and/or after-hours support.
- The position requires a dynamic individual with proven skills in a wide area of IT topics;
- The desired candidate is focused on continuous improvement and strives to learn, evolve and keep skills current;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in server administration, desktop administration, virtualization, and cloud-based technology;
- Project Management experience or certifications considered an asset;
- ITIL Certification considered an asset;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is just as comfortable dealing with expansive projects as well as the details and follow-up required in day-to-day process delivery;
- The ideal candidate will have a strong business and technical acumen and be a proven communicator; driven to meet deadlines and offer the best in customer service;
- This process-oriented innovator will be challenged with our Company’s projected growth, operational priorities and continuous investment in the best and latest technology and software.