Summer Cruiser Job Description
Magic 99.9 & Country 105.3 are on the lookout for Summer Cruiser representatives to join our team as fun and energetic station ambassadors from May 14, 2018 – September 2018.
Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will be representing both stations at the biggest events in Thunder Bay and the surrounding area this summer!
- Engage listeners, clients, and the public at various non-profit and station sponsored events
- Execute station events and on-site promotions, including set-up of signage, equipment, and driving station branded vehicles
- Establish strong relationships with other team members and key partners
- Maintain and care for station equipment, vehicles, storage area, and materials
- Attend all major station promotions, designated client promotions, and non-profit events as directed
- Provide regular feedback to Promotions Director
- Social media support for both Magic 99.9 and Country 105.3
- 19 years and older
- High energy, outgoing, and eager to initiate conversation with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to work weekends(mandatory)
- Must hold a valid G driver’s license with a good driving record
- Resume and cover letter.
- Applications will be accepted until April 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm