- As an Estimator, you will engage in a multitude of responsibilities from performing material take-offs to preparing accurate estimates for commercial and industrial construction projects;
- This is also a great opportunity to review bid documents and efficiently coordinate sending/receiving of estimating documents to contractors;
- Utilize state of the art technology to manage data, analyze estimates, and job costing.
Qualifications- Knowledge & Skills:
- Electrical Engineering or Technology background ideally with previous experience in Commercial/Industrial Projects;
- Previous estimating experience in the Electrical field would be considered an asset;
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills are required as well as the ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the Organization;
- Must possess an exceptional level of professionalism, integrity, and customer focus.