- Provide assistance to Project Managers;
- Issue transmittals, track submissions and request for information;
- Create requisitions and change notices;
- Review erection drawings to ensure drawings for every piece of steel are detailed for projects;
- Act as a liaison with the detailing department, general contractors, sub-contractors, and other various parties of interest;
- Other administrative duties as required.
Education Requirements - Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have strong data entry skills with both accuracy and speed;
- Ability to read structural drawings is considered a definite asset;
- Detail orientated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are required;
- Must have exceptional time management and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Computer skills using MS Office software programs are required.