- General, rough and finish carpentry;
- Painting and crack filling;
- Form work;
- Examining plans, drawings and specifications.
- All other aspects of finished carpentry in a commercial environment.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
- Completion of high school;
- College/CEGEP/vocational or technical training;
- Carpenter trade certification is considered an asset;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Represent the organization in a professional, positive manner when in contact with customers;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.