Duties include, but are not limited to, general heavy labour work:
- Assembly, preparation and dismantle of concrete forms;
- Mix, pour and spread concrete materials;
- Placement and tying of reinforcing Steel;
- Clean up of shop;
- Shift work and long hours may be required.
Education Requirements - Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work;
- Must be clean shaven for all shifts in accordance with mask safety requirements;
- Must be willing to work long shifts and extra hours;
- Previous labour experience in concrete and/or construction industry is an asset.
- Past experience tying rebar and concrete finishing considered an asset;