- All around help in the steel shop;
- Working in the paint shop;
- Load and un-load trucks in yard;
- Assist with taping areas;
- Help with rigging for cranes;
- Deal candidates must be willing to learn all aspects of Structural Steel fabrication;
- Successful helpers will have an opportunity to advance and to apply and train for Welder, Fitter and Machine Operator positions.
- Operate mobile and tower cranes to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials;
- Perform pre-operational inspection, and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be a reliable, self starter and motivated to learn new skills;
- 1-2 years experience with general labour work would be considered an asset.