Radio Advertising Consultant
89.5 The Lake, Kenora, ON
89.5 The Lake is seeking a full-time Radio Advertising Consultant to join a dedicated team of broadcasting professionals in serving new and existing advertising clients in Kenora and surrounding area. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in marketing and sales, with an outstanding customer service background. It is a commissioned position with an established client base and room to grow. The position reports directly to the Station Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Prospect for new opportunities to assist new clients with their advertising and marketing goals.
- Providing effective advertising advice, promotional ideas, creative campaigns, and effective marketing for our clients.
- Becoming indispensable to the customer - their success is our success.
- Maintaining acceptable account receivables.
- Be involved in the community.
- Assist in creating and executing exciting promotions to benefit our clients and listeners.
Candidates with the following qualifications would be preferred:
- A degree from a recognized college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
- Effective networking, time management, research and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills – in our business that means the ability ask the right questions and listen to the answers to better understand the clients’ needs
- Experience in marketing, sales, retail or hospitality customer service or Account Management a definite asset.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
- We offer Life, Health, and Dental Benefits, as well as a Company matched RSP program. In-house training will be provided, however 2 to 4 years industry experience or the equivalent in sales & customer service would be a definite asset.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please apply here.