Commercial Properties Limited has been developing and managing properties in Eastern Canada for over fifty years. We offer high quality premises, great locations, and focus strongly on tenant service. Our specialties include professional offices as well as industrial and retail real estate. We have completed a number of exciting projects over the recent past that we feel have made a difference in the communities they serve.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our Property Management group at the Head Office location in Saint John, NB.
The essential activities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Reception function and administrative duties - answer phones, greet guests, handle mail/courier tasks, room bookings.
- Manage Emergency Contact list for all properties.
- Oversee administration for our parking lots (Compark) – manage parking, pass control, A/R, communications, dispute resolution.
- Assist with management of security and access (Kantech) system – access controls, card access.
- Oversee various administrative equipment – maintain and schedule maintenance.
- Oversee various administrative processes – ordering supplies, luncheons, event logistics, maintain professional subscriptions, online schedules and calendars.
- Preparation of in-house memoranda, documents, and presentations.
- Provide support to administrative team during absences.
- Work collaboratively with the various team to manage and enhance the document control system.
The position will require the right blend of education and experience.We would require a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative support position and the ideal candidate would possess the following competencies:
- Good judgment and interpretation of situations which require further action or decisions.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive approach to managing all activities.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks being managed concurrently.
- Understanding and appreciation of the confidential nature of the position.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Highly competent in Windows environments.