- Fine, finish carpentry;
- Form work and mold-making in a plant environment;
- Producing molds to very tight tolerances;
- Working with form coat materials, such as fiberglass, resin, etc;
- Reading and working with complex, detailed drawings.
- Completion of college/vocational or technical training;
- Experience operating machinery, including table saw, radial arm saw, and other carpentry tools;
- 2-5 years or more previous experience in Carpentry;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team;
- Proven ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment.