- Hauling aggregates within the Maritime provinces on a seasonal basis, as required;
- Maintaining accurate log sheets;
- Pre-trip, enroute and post-trip inspection;
- General cleaning and maintenance of truck;
- Other duties are required.
- Class 1 Drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience driving tractor trailers;
- Experience hauling dump trailers;
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Ability to travel for long periods of time;
- B-trains experience is a definite asset, but not essential;
- Experience operating a pay loader considered an asset.