Duties include, but are not limited to, general heavy labour work in a Concrete Facility including:
- Assembly, preparation and dismantling of concrete forms;
- Pour and spread concrete materials;
- Placement and tying of reinforcing steel;
- Clean up of shop;
- Carpentry work;
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work;
- Ability to work independently, and within a team;
- Overtime, as required;
- Experience in customer service;
- Past experience tying rebar and concrete finishing considered an asset;
- Previous labour experience in the concrete and/or construction industry considered an asset.