Base Controller - Fort McMurray
|Location:||Diversified Transportation Ltd. - Fort McMurray|
|Employment Status:||Full-time Regular|
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
The Base Controller is responsible for allocating fleet units to associated routes as per Contract requirements. The position also requires exceptional communication and time management skills to provide the general public with route information, lost & found support and other customer/passenger enquiries. Administrative tasks can include but aren’t limited to data collection and entry.
· Verify and assign necessary vehicles to all scheduled routes as per Contracts
· Liaise with the maintenance department to obtain vehicle availability
· Provide administrative support to the Radio Dispatchers and Employee groups, as necessary
· Maintain filing systems and execute required data entry in a timely manner
· Handle customer service requests which arise
· Any other duties as directed as assigned by the Manager, Operations Center or their designate
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
· Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or related field, preferred
· 1-2 years’ experience in a receptionist/customer service role
· Ability to type a minimum of 40wpm
· Experience working in a Unionized culturally diverse environment
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
· Intermediate level computer literacy with MSOffice software applications
· Maintain a clear criminal record, a minimum of a Class 5 driver’s license, and a clean driver’s abstract
· Must have strong organizational skills including time management, multitasking in a hectic work environment including managing a high volume of daily emails, phone calls, and enquiries.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results