SE Health is looking to create a vibrant team of health care professionals to work in a new and innovative environment aimed at preparing clients to be discharge home following hospitalization. We need innovative thinkers, driven by the principle of person and family centered care to become part of this emerging area of care.
We require a Wellness Manager to provide direct supervision to our Toronto site, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to clients to create an exceptional experience environment
- Interview and select support staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Provide staff with regular and ongoing feedback related to outcomes, professional and person-centered development. Provide formal feedback in the form of probationary and annual performance appraisals.
- Utilize the Performance Management system to coach, support and evaluate personal support staff.
- Facilitate orientation of new staff along with ongoing education and development of staff
- Strategize with service coordination and customer service to facilitate operational processes.
- Lead staff team meetings.
- Collaborate with the Regional Director and leadership colleagues to meet or exceed benchmarks for operational efficiencies and to assist in the attainment of all required contractual and performance standards.
- Actively participate as a leadership team member in project/program development and implementation.
- Participate in creating, delivering and maintaining an exceptional quality program
- Creating an environment that builds on the principles of integrated team approach (nurses, coordinators and PSW)
- Day hours, with flexibility in covering evenings and week-ends related to business needs, staff training and delegating needs.
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- Participate in community site visits with personal support staff, and other partners
- A regulated registered nurse , holding a current professional license, in good standing, to practice in Ontario
- Previous community health care experience is an asset.
- Previous palliative and child and family care experience is an asset.
- Minimum 1 year leadership/management is preferred.
- A current CPR certificate.
- Role models Saint Elizabeth’s MVV, professionalism and accountability in daily practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, with multiple competing priorities.
- Outcome-oriented and able to achieve desired results.
- An ability to deal with conflict and excellent problem solving skills.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- Basic keyboarding skills.
- Willing and able to provide care for our clients, if required.
- Performance management experience is preferred.
- Experience in the design and/or delivery of adult learning activities is preferred.
This role is located at Hillcrest Reactivation
About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.