Saint Elizabeth is currently hiring for a PT Service coordinator to work at our Barrie location. We will require availability on evening, days and weekends.
SE Health is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, Health Career Colleges, the Saint Elizabeth Foundation and our leadership in person and family centered care, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Saint Elizabeth Health Care was awarded the Canada Order of Excellence in 2015.
Working from our Service Delivery Centre based in Barrie, this position will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of client care.
- Provide schedule planning support to health care team
- Appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Provide support to billing activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other office administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC database
- Intermediate reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Related work experience and a familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.