Personal Support Worker (PSW)
|Employment Status:||Full time|
|# of openings:||3|
We are currently hiring Personal Support Workers (PSW’s) to work in Ottawa West / Kanata
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
• We are offering up to $19.50 (for direct client care). Candidates must have PSW Certificate.
• You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
• You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
• Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
• Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
• Education bursaries
• Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
• Subsidized OPSWA memberships
• Tuition Assistance Program
• WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results