About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
PeopleSoft HCM Developer
SE Health is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for our HCM 9.1/9.2 application.
Our Peoplesoft Developer provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions.
Engaged in all phases of the application support and development lifecycle, the PeopleSoft Developer would be responsible for responding to outages, analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing new solutions for our dynamic internal customer base.
- Uses advanced applications programming concepts and organization objectives to resolve highly complex issues
- Regularly works on highly complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Performs PeopleSoft patch analysis, technical customizations and/or recommendation of removals of modifications
- Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft HCM application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effectively communicates and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 5-7 years of PeopleSoft development experience
- Experience designing and developing solutions for PeopleSoft HCM applications - HR, Payroll, Core Benefits and Time & Labor and associated self-service applications, including deep experience and understanding of the PeopleSoft HCM data model
- Experience with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, and fluid design
- PeopleSoft development tools, languages, and integration technologies, including BI Publisher and MS SQL as well as hands on configuration experience with relevant PeopleSoft modules.
- Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in data integration and the specification of data services
- Familiarity with data quality and governance issues and requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.