|Employment Status:||Full time|
|# of openings:||1|
Saint Elizabeth is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, Health Career Colleges, the Saint Elizabeth Foundation and our commitment to person and family centered care, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Saint Elizabeth Health Care is a 2015 Order of Excellence Award winner...
The fund development specialist will be required to plan and execute Saint Elizabeth’s fund development activities utilizing a proactive approach to establish new opportunities while also maintaining relationships with both established and prospective donors.
· Plan and execute the agency’s fund development initiatives
· Coordinate all elements of the donor cycle, including the development of cultivation and stewardship programs
· Organize and implement innovative donor programs (direct mail, annual giving, third party etc.)
· Create and maintain a prospect list, including research and capacity summaries and the development of an individual prospect and donor strategy
· Provide insight into fundraising trends and activities
· Create quality content through existing social media channels
· Prepare proposals and stewardship reports as required
· Assists in the development of budgets and reports to against fundraising activities
· Establish and manage a donor database
· Collaborate with the Communications Specialist and other Saint Elizabeth staff, various external partners and other key stakeholders
· Completion of post-secondary education in Fund Development, Resource Development or related field preferred
· Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in fundraising marketing activities
· Strong computer skills, MS Office suite and Adobe graphic design is essential
· Project management experience in a fundraising context is preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with a proven track record in producing marketing materials
· Ability and willingness to quickly learn processes and programs within Saint Elizabeth
· Creative self-starter, forward thinker with a “Can-do” attitude a must!
· A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
· Ability to collaborate and work effectively with a diverse team
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results