SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home. With Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, SE Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization delivering quality care, innovative solutions and education to people where and when they need it. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
We are looking for a talented eLearning Instructional Designer who thrives in a creative and collaborative environment. You will be responsible for working with Stakeholders and SME’s to design and develop eLearning Courseware for the Healthcare industry.
- Guide in the creation of learning objectives based on needs assessments and clearly define scope and deliverables to project members
- Develop courses using Articulate 360, (Storyline and Studio)
- Import courses into Learning Management System and test form, function and usability.
- Act as an eLearning Consultant to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and clients/stakeholders to outline goals, learning objectives, and media/learning asset requirements
- Design and edit curriculum eLearning programs
- Initiate meetings, discussions and research to gather information for curriculum development from subject matter expert(s)
- Work closely with the project teams and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to integrate content with design and development deliverables
- Develop timelines for assigned projects and coordinate activities of other project team members
- Design blended performance-based learning solutions (such as eLearning courses, videos, simulations, etc.)
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts throughout the design and development process for content validation.
- Build effective relationships with SME’s/Project Sponsors to ensure that their business needs / objectives are being met/exceeded
- Develop, implement and maintain eLearning/multimedia projects varying in size and complexity.
- Upload course resources and learning assets such as course content, pdfs, web links, etc. to our learning management system (LMS) – Desire2Learn.
- Conduct user-testing of courses and learning assets
- Respond to user inquiries and troubleshoot issues around LMS and course functionality
- Assist other team members and departments as required
- Strong consulting skills. Ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Intermediate level experience using Articulate 360 required, including Storyline and Studio
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and graphic design principles is an asset.
- Proven experience editing/incorporating graphics, animations, digital audio, video, other multimedia elements & interactivity to support teaching and learning.
- Experience with instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles and how they apply to eLearning.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in eLearning-based instructional design.
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to quality, detail and accuracy, combined with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks.
- Formal training in Adult Education is required.
*note this is a 18 month full-time contract
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience