The Assistant General Manager (AGM) supports the General Manager, at a specific Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club location. In this position, the AGM works towards achieving monthly sales targets, promoting a positive member experience and ensuring team members activities align with our brand standards.
- Act as an ambassador of the Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club brand.
- Support the General Manager with assigned tasks and archiving sales targets.
- Onboard new team members to brand standards.
- Support team members in prospecting and generating new leads.
- Provide comprehensive and knowledgeable tours of our facilities, and services.
- Facilitate the sale of new memberships, personal training, and other services.
- Achieve or exceed individual key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Respond to all member/guest inquiries. Bring to the attention of the GM as required.
- Participate in club events and promotions.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Willingness to learn and use social media.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Completion of high school
- One (1) year of experience in a sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively; strong customer service skills
- Team player with a positive approach; ability to coach and motivate others
- Strong organizational skills
- Has a passion for health and fitness
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient computer use skills
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs, services and brands
- Competitive compensation and exciting rewards programs outside of base pay
- Complimentary gym membership, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance, Nike and many more
- Year-round social activities and events; active participant in charitable and community events
About Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club is a best in class fitness facility where health and wellness is built into our employee brand. We offer state of the art equipment, best in class personal trainers, and innovative group classes. We are 1,000 dedicated team members serving over 100,000 members across 23 locations and growing!