As a Group Cycling Instructor with PSYCLEWORX, you are dedicated to delivering the best cycle experience possible. You love creating fun yet challenging classes. You'll make work feel like play and are always there to serve.
- In addition to instructing the Group Cycling Class, organize and prepare choreography, music and other elements.
- Ensure class content inspires and motivates participants; adapt as required to create an experience that delivers results.
- Arrive early to welcome and check-in class participants, assist with their setup and and answer questions; ensure the class starts and ends as scheduled.
- Adhere to brand standards, class formats and safety procedures.
- Build a follower-ship through internal referrals and on social media.
- Represent PSYCLEWORX at company sponsored events.
- Participate in ongoing learning and development.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Certified as a Group Fitness Instructor (ACE, BCRPA, CanFitPro, etc)
- Certified as a Group Cycling Instructor
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- High energy, an enthusiastic personality and a passion for people
- Ability to capture the attention of 20 + class participants and create an inspiring experience
- Basic computer use skills
- Physically able to perform the position
- Complimentary gym membership, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance, Nike and many more
- Year-round social activities; active participant in charitable and community events
Fitness is what we know. Indoor cycling is what we love. We believe in delivering an atmosphere for the success of every rider. We celebrate and challenge each other. We believe that the effort you put in, the sweat you create, and your moments of achievement extend beyond a cycling class