Arobas Personnel is looking for a Human resource Information Management System for a position at one of our clients in Montreal.
● Ensure delivery of converted Data (Analysis, Extraction, Transformation and Loading) within Time, Scope and budget constraints
● Lead and provide appropriate coaching to the Team members
● Participate and provide functional input into project based activities. ○ Provide estimates based on requirements (also required on a ticket by ticket basis) ○ Provide input into project activities, project plans ○ Report on activities into the assigned PM
● Research and propose options and resolutions to issues or enhancements. Document and present outcomes to clients. Work collaboratively with technical and development teams.
● Create/Update functional documentation before delivery.
● Conduct multiple meetings with clients and technical people, both in French and English.
● Ensure data quality and integrity in accordance with defined roles, processes, and criteria
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or the equivalent) Experience
● Minimum five (5) years of experience as a functional or data analyst
● Involved in several successful and comparable HR & Payroll system implementation
● Requires extensive experience, 5+ years, in the documentation, analysis, research and design of solutions within a medium to large organization using an ERP solution.
● Possess extensive experience, 5+ years, in a customer-facing role.
● Certified Business Analyst Certification, knowledge of Agile practices for specification and testing are not required, but are an asset.