Arobas Personnel is looking for an IT System Administrator to fill a permanent position with one of our clients located in Montreal.
- Ensure maximum availability of enterprise infrastructure and applications
- Assist the IT Director in defining directions related to the use of IT
- Define network performance dashboards
- Manage the computer park including servers, workstations, printers, telephone system, mobile devices, centralized antivirus, magnetic cards, etc.
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan that fits within the company's business continuity plan
- Install, upgrade and upgrade network hardware and software
- Comply with change management procedures and processes when implementing or modifying systems
- Apply across different solutions, security policies and rules for local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), remote access (VPN), and application connectivity
- Maintain inventory of computer hardware and licenses, including maintenance contracts
- Provide technical support to internal and external users
- Write and update the documentation
- Manage relationships with suppliers and IT purchases
- Provide support outside normal rotational hours
Required profile :
- Have a DEC in Network Management or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in systems administration and technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/2012/2016 environments and their main management tools (Active Directory, WSUS, GPO, DFS, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the VMWare ESX / ESXi environment
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange 2016
- Excellent knowledge of EMC and HP SAN infrastructures
- Excellent knowledge of Veeam
- Excellent knowledge of PRTG
- Very good knowledge of Cisco network switches
- Very good knowledge of SonicWall firewalls
- Asset: VMWare CAP, EMC, SonicWall Certification
- Asset: Microsoft MCP Certification, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, Cisco CCENT / CCNA
- Asset: Experience with Acronis, Kaspersky or Kantech products
- Asset: Experience with Avaya IP Office Phone System