RADIUS is hiring a new Associate Director, Education and Training. This role oversees the design and delivery of RADIUS SFU's Education and Training portfolio, identifying and building appropriate programs, delivery methods, and resources necessary for the portfolio to function at a highly professional standard. This role is responsible for growing the RADIUS Fee-For-Service and credit-based programming areas significantly in the coming years. We are looking for leaders with excellent skills in project and relationship management, a history of successful fundraising, a strategic mind, an ability to build structure in the emergent work of systems change, a passion for organizational development, and demonstrated skills in proactively applying justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion to programs and operations. RADIUS SFU is an organization committed to creating a just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace for all. We are proud to have a team composted of leaders with rich and deeply rooted experiences in social change. We value the leadership of people who have been historically and systemically marginalized and strongly encourage racialized, Indigenous, and LGBTQA12+ candidates to apply for the role.
The Associate Director, Education and Training designs and delivers SFU RADIUS' Education and Training portfolio; and provides leadership for budget development, programming strategy, communications and branding, and staffing activities. As a key member of the RADIUS leadership team, the Associate Director identifies and determines appropriate programs, delivery methods, and resources. The Associate Director ensures RADIUS Education and Training programs achieve objectives and manages staff and contractors responsible for the day-to-day execution of programs. The role oversees the development and maintenance of leading edge curriculum in RADIUS incubation and acceleration programming, delivered within RADIUS Labs.
- Master's degree in Business, Communications, Public Policy or related discipline and three years of related experience in a relevant management capacity, experience in designing and overseeing social impact metrics and evaluation systems, including developmental evaluation processes, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social innovation practices, human-centred design framework, innovation process design, and systems change.
- Strong understanding of university education, adult learning, and entrepreneurship training environments.
- Excellent facilitation and supervision skills.
- Ability to design and implement social innovation education and training programs.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with core team, program participants, and broader stakeholders.
- Ability to work in independent, highly dynamic situations with multiple stakeholders and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
- Ability to create reports and blogs.
- Ability to work in diverse cultural contexts, with students, community members, private sector, leaders of large organizations and government stakeholders.
- Proficiency with office systems including Asana, Slack, Google Drive, and Instagantt.
Assignment End Date: July 31, 2021
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.